10 Jun 2015

Wishlist Wednesday (5): Pivot Point by Kasie West

Wishlist Wednesday (5) - June 10, 2015
Pivot Point by Kasie West

This week's Wishlist Wednesday is one that has been on my wishlist for a while but I just haven't picked it up yet. It is called Pivot Point and is about Addison Coleman who can see in to the future and make decisions about what she sees there! Check it out below!

Pivot Point by Kasie West

Goodreads Synopsis
Knowing the outcome doesn't always make a choice easier. . . .
Addison Coleman's life is one big "What if?" As a Searcher, whenever Addie is faced with a choice, she can look into the future and see both outcomes. It's the ultimate insurance plan against disaster. Or so she thought. When Addie's parents ambush her with the news of their divorce, she has to pick who she wants to live with. Addie loves her life just as it is, so her answer should be easy. One Search six weeks into the future proves it's not.
With love and loss in both lives, it all comes down to which reality she's willing to live through . . . and who she can't live without.

Purchase: Chapters | Kobo | Amazon | Kindle

... As I was searching for links to purchase I noticed that it was $4.99 on Kobo so ... this is no longer on my wishlist but on my Kobo. #oops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!