24 Jul 2015

Fictitious Fridays (8): Favourite Fictional Celebrity

Fictitious Fridays (8) - July 24, 2015
Favourite Fictional Celebrity

Happy Friday! This week's Fictitious Friday features my favourite fictional celebrity. This one took me a while but I think I came up with the perfect answer! And one that I thought would be fitting for my life...
HARRY POTTER.

The boy who lived. The chosen one.

I think the quote that sums this up is by Minerva McGonagall: "There will be books written about Harry, every child in our world will know his name."

Harry Potter is literally known by and to everyone he comes in contact with. However he never really lets that go to his head. And we love him for it.


Who is your favourite fictional celebrity? Sound off in the comments. Lots of love and happy reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!