31 Jul 2015

Fictitious Fridays (9): Favourite Fictional Siblings

Fictitious Fridays (9) - July 31, 2015
Favourite Fictional Siblings

Happy Friday! This week's Fictitious Friday features my favourite fictional siblings. This one took me ten seconds but I do have two sets of favourite fictional siblings...

Fred and George Weasley || Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
My favourite ginger brothers that were always causing and creating mischief at Hogwarts. Everything about them made me love them and I thought they were such good brothers, especially to Ginny as she was growing up. No sad headcanons here just know I am sad about the end result of this duo.












Edward and Alphonse Elric || Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa
Do not even get me started on how much I love these two. This series emotionally drained me from the beginning to the end and I couldn't imagine a better sibling relationship than what Ed and Al have. They would literally give up their lives for the other, but not in a codependent way that some other relationships tend to be. They both feel guilty and want to make it up to the other. And the ending. That ending. Gosh. #stillnotoverit

Who are some of your favourite fictional siblings? Sound off in the comments! Lots of love and happy reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!